Effective as of July 16, 2020
By joining, or each time you access and use the Services, you signify that you have read and understand, and agree to be bound by, these Terms. You represent and warrant that you are an individual of legal age to form a binding contract (or if not, you’ve received your parent’s or guardian’s permission to use the Services and have gotten your parent or guardian to agree to these Terms on your behalf). If you do not agree to these terms, you are not permitted to use the Services. These Terms have the same force and effect as an agreement in writing.
If you wish to contact us in writing, have a complaint or are required to give us notice in writing, you can send this to us here or by post to General Counsel Media Corp USA TV Po Box 6240 W. Oakland Park Boulevard, Lauderhill, Florida, 33319. If we have to contact you or give you notice in writing, we will do so by email or post to any (email) address you provide to us.
- The key terms you should consider are the limitations on liability contained in the sections titled Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitations of Liability, and a class action waiver and resolution of disputes by arbitration in the Arbitration Agreement section.
- We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms and the Privacy Notice for your future reference.
Arbitration Notice and Action Waiver: Except for certain types of disputes described in the Arbitration Agreement section below, you agree that disputes under these terms will be resolved by binding, individual arbitration and you waive your right to participate in a class action lawsuit or class-wide arbitration.
- Your Responsibilities
You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining at your own cost all equipment and services needed for access to and use of the Services. When you register with us and each time you access the Services, you may be providing certain information about yourself. You agree that we may use any information that we obtain about you in accordance with the provisions of our Privacy Notice and that you have no ownership or proprietary interest in your account other than as set out in these Terms. If you elect to register with us, you agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current, and complete information as prompted by the registration form;
- maintain and update such information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete at all times. If any information you provide is or becomes untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, we have the right to terminate your access to and use of your account and the Services.
In addition, you agree not to use the Services to:
- violate any local, state, national, or international law or regulation;
- transmit any material that is abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation;
- transmit any material that contains adware, malware, spyware, software viruses, or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- stalk, harass, or harm another individual, including revealing the real name of any fellow user that has chosen to use an alias on the Services;
- impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- use any “robot,” “spider,” “rover,” “scraper” or any other data-mining technology or automatic or manual process to monitor, cache, frame, mask, extract data from, copy or distribute any data from the Services, our network or databases;
- use any features of the Services for anything other than their intended purpose; (i) interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or our networks, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Services; or
- assist, permit or encourage any person to perform any of the activities described above.
- Membership and Participation on the Sites
You must be thirteen (13) years of age or older to participate in any activities or services offered on our Sites and/or be a member and receive membership benefits, and you must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to participate in our A-List Invitations and other certain specified engagements. You may not have to be a member to participate in certain contests, sweepstakes and/or special events; however, you must meet the designated minimum age requirements (for example, twenty-one (21) years of age or older) for the specific event.
We will establish specific rules and terms for participation in each contest, sweepstakes and/or special event and will post this information on our Sites. We will not knowingly collect personal information from visitors under sixteen (16) years of age for these activities. Upon discovery of the participation of a person under sixteen (16) years of age in such activities, his/her registration or participation will be canceled immediately and all personal information will be deleted from our files.
Registration with the Sites is required in order to access certain services, including, without limitation, saving of favorite restaurants and fashion looks, user ratings, listing reviews and blog and article comment posting. Your registration information will be handled by us in accordance with our Privacy Notice, which you should review prior to registering with us.